- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Corporate membership and sponsorship of the New Bedford Whaling Museum not only helps us to provides high visibility branding opportunities for our partners, but also helps to present the very best in cultural programming on the South Coast. The Whaling Museum offers a number of ways for companies to partner with the Museum to meet marketing, philanthropic and community engagement goals.
How can I get involved?
An annual membership program designed to provide business with access to the Whaling Museum’s collections, exhibitions and VIP networking events.