- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Corporate membership and sponsorship of the New Bedford Whaling Museum not only helps us to provides high visibility branding opportunities for our partners, but also helps to present the very best in cultural programming on the South Coast. The Whaling Museum offers a number of ways for companies to partner with the Museum to meet marketing, philanthropic and community engagement goals.
How can I get involved?
An annual membership program designed to provide business with access to the Whaling Museum’s collections, exhibitions and VIP networking events.
The sponsorship program provides an opportunity for corporations and philanthropic organizations to offer support in a significant and individualized way.