- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Celebrate the North Atlantic right whale!
Join us in celebrating a year of hard work towards saving the North Atlantic right whale from extinction. This wrap-up event of the ACT RIGHT NOW - Save a Species campaign is a celebration of all of the people who signed on to the petition. There will be an update on current preservation issues.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
11:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
in the Jacobs Gallery and Museum Theater
refreshments and activities. Wine and beer will be served.
1:00 p.m. Presentations
ACT RIGHT NOW campaign update
Keynote presentation by Brian Skerry, National Geographic Photographer and 2013 winner of Wildlife Photographer of the Year - Underwater Category.
2:45 p.m. Book sales and signing
Brian Skerry's new book, Ocean Soul.
Tickets available through www.whales.org or (888) 699-4253.
$7.50 Early-bird special on tickets until November 22nd.
$10.00 after November 22nd.
For more information you can contact NBWM Science
Director, Robert Rocha, (508) 717-6849 or email@example.com.