- Digital Scholarship
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
NEW BEDFORD WHALING MUSEUM AT
The Ellis Boston Antique Show
Friday – Sunday, October 19 – 21, 2012
Featuring 40 outstanding dealers and galleries from the United States and Europe as well as a special exhibit from the New Bedford Whaling Museum. Stop by and visit our booth! The Show is extending free tickets to Whaling Museum members. Contact Alison Smart at (508) 717-6815 or email@example.com to avail of this opportunity.
Friday 1:00 – 8:00 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.,
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Boston Center for the Arts Cyclorama Building
539 Tremont Street in the South End
FREE for Whaling Museum members
$15 for all others, under 12 free.
Museum President James Russell will give a talk on Sunday at 2:00 p.m.