- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
New Year's Swingin' Eve
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. Photo by Ray Druek
Don't miss the Whaling Museum's festive and family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration! Enjoy fine foods and drinks and dance the night away to the music of The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. We'll do our own Midnight Countdown at 9:00 p.m. and kids can participate by releasing balloons from the mezzanine of the Bourne Building when the clock strikes twelve.
Tickets are $50 for adults and $15 for children. Click here to buy tickets online. You can also call (508) 997-0046 ext. 100.