- Digital Scholarship
- NRP Sagres Visit
- Beginner's Drawing Class
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Free Fun Fridays
- New Bedford Mansions Book Launch
- July Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS!
- Jewelry Trunk Show & Lecture
- Over the Top Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
July 4th Concert
Thursday, July 4th
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Family activities on the Museum Plaza, including face painting, harpoon toss and much more!
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Concert on the Plaza
The Whaling Museum's July 4th concert has become a highly-anticipated South Coast tradition. This year, The Mac Odom Band entertained the crowd with their smooth Rhythm & Blues style. The concert finished in time for the New Bedford fireworks display.
|The Mac Odom Band, Museum Plaza, 2012|