- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Great Shopping in Store or Online
The store’s exhibition-inspired merchandise includes a wide range of categories and prices. Our unique and diverse items include apparel, gifts for all ages, books, jewelry, DVDs, posters, archival prints reproduced from collections, corporate gifts, selections from the Melville Society, and ship models. The store is open during Museum Hours (one hour after the Museum in the winter). If you don't see just what you're looking for, please contact us.
All proceeds from your purchases support our exhibits, education and Museum programs and special events. When you become a member, you also enjoy a 10% discount on all regularly priced merchandise in the Museum store.
Archival Prints reproduced from collections
Choose from prints available at 1000 Museums or make your own selection from our collection.