- Digital Scholarship
- Book Signing: "The Art of the Con"
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Estate Planning Seminar
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Great Shopping in Store or Online
The store’s exhibition-inspired merchandise includes a wide range of categories and prices. Our unique and diverse items include apparel, gifts for all ages, books, jewelry, DVDs, posters, archival prints reproduced from collections, corporate gifts, selections from the Melville Society, and ship models. The store is open during Museum Hours (one hour after the Museum in the winter). If you don't see just what you're looking for, please contact us.
All proceeds from your purchases support our exhibits, education and Museum programs and special events. When you become a member, you also enjoy a 10% discount on all regularly priced merchandise in the Museum store.
Archival Prints reproduced from collections
Choose from prints available at 1000 Museums or make your own selection from our collection.