- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Dialog with Dr. Darder
- Presidents' Day & February Vacation
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Scrimshaw Weekend
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Suggested Reading List, Grades K-8
A list of books for teachers covering kindergarten through grade 8.
A New Bedford Voyage!
This workbook, created by the Education Department, contains student-friendly descriptions of life on board a whaling ship as it sails around the world.