- Digital Scholarship
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
ODHS 972A: Journal of Wilhelm Kromer
Steward onboard the bark Lagoda’s 1882 voyage out of New Bedford. Transcibed and translated by Library volunteer Peter Collins.
Logbook of the Ship Atkins Adams
William A. Abbe's whaling journal kept aboard the 1858 voyage of the Ship Atkins Adams transcribed by Library volunteer Bill Wyatt.
Introduction to Whaling Logbooks and Journals
A detailed explanation of the things that are found in typical whaling logbook or journal entries, written by Museum intern Rachel Adler.
Digital Asset Management
Improving our methods of processing, describing, and preserving digital content.
A hypertext, annotated edition of Herman Melville’s work The Encantadas; or, Enchanted Isles (1856) that aims to create a simple, direct reading/teaching interface.