- Digital Scholarship
- NRP Sagres Visit
- Beginner's Drawing Class
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Free Fun Fridays
- New Bedford Mansions Book Launch
- July Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS!
- Jewelry Trunk Show & Lecture
- Over the Top Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Museum entrances are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair-accessible rest rooms are located on the first floor.
For further information on accessibility contact Visitor Services at 508-997-0046 x100 or email@example.com.
Enlarging or reducing text –Web browsers will allow you to enlarge and reduce text by pressing "Ctrl +" and "Ctrl -" or for more control. For more information on website accessibility visit World Wide Web Consortium, options or tools.
Send your suggestions to improve this website or the museum to firstname.lastname@example.org