- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
From Pursuit to Preservation Gallery Tour
This audio tour highlights the history of human interaction with whales.
Lagoda/Bourne Building Tour
Hear the story of the Lagoda, one of the most successful whale ships in history. It's the world's largest ship model and has helped explain and celebrate the whaling era for nearly a century.