- Digital Scholarship
- Book Signing: "The Art of the Con"
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Estate Planning Seminar
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Corporate membership and sponsorship of the New Bedford Whaling Museum not only helps us to provides high visibility branding opportunities for our partners, but also helps to present the very best in cultural programming on the South Coast. The Whaling Museum offers a number of ways for companies to partner with the Museum to meet marketing, philanthropic and community engagement goals.
How can I get involved?
An annual membership program designed to provide business with access to the Whaling Museum’s collections, exhibitions and VIP networking events.
The sponsorship program provides an opportunity for corporations and philanthropic organizations to offer support in a significant and individualized way.