- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
The Museum is proud to report a four star rating from Charity Navigator for sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency.
The Museum is proud to receive operating support from the Mass Cultural Council.
Museum Building Project
The Wattles Jacobs Education Center, now under construction, will consolidate the existing Research Library with the Museum campus and quadruple classroom space.
We invite local companies to partner with us to meet their marketing, philanthropic and community engagement goals.
Local libraries are invited to become members to receive discounted admission for their library patrons.
Take the opportunity to donate to various Museum conservation projects upcoming or currently in progress.