- Digital Scholarship
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
New Year's Swingin' Eve
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. Photo by Ray Druek
Don't miss the Whaling Museum's festive and family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration! Enjoy fine foods and drinks and dance the night away to the music of The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. We'll do our own Midnight Countdown at 9:00 p.m. and kids can participate by releasing balloons from the mezzanine of the Bourne Building when the clock strikes twelve.
Tickets are $50 for adults and $15 for children. Click here to buy tickets online. You can also call (508) 997-0046 ext. 100.