- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
New Year's Swingin' Eve
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. Photo by Ray Druek
Don't miss the Whaling Museum's festive and family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration! Enjoy fine foods and drinks and dance the night away to the music of The Phil Sanborn Sextet with special guest Dori Legge. We'll do our own Midnight Countdown at 9:00 p.m. and kids can participate by releasing balloons from the mezzanine of the Bourne Building when the clock strikes twelve.
Tickets are $50 for adults and $15 for children. Click here to buy tickets online. You can also call (508) 997-0046 ext. 100.