- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
New Bedford Whaling Museum @ the Ellis Boston Antiques Show
This year, the New Bedford Whaling Museum showed highlights from the exhibition titled Arctic Visions: "Away then Floats the Ice-Island" at the Ellis Boston Antiques Show, October 23–26, 2014. “Boston's Oldest and Newest Antiques Tradition” was held in the Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts, 539 Tremont Street in the South End.
Thursday Evening, October 23, 2014
Thursday – Sunday, October 23–26, 2014
Friday 1pm – 8pm
Saturday 11am – 8pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street in the South End
under 12 free
For more information, visit the Ellis Boston Antique Show website.