- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
New Bedford Whaling Museum @ the Ellis Antiques Show
Visit the New Bedford Whaling Museum’s special exhibit at the Ellis Boston Antiques Show, Thursday through Sunday, October 24–27, 2013. “Boston's Oldest and Newest Antiques Tradition” is held in the Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts, 539 Tremont Street in the South End.
Thursday Evening, October 24, 2013
Call for tickets: 617-695-9307
Thursday – Sunday, October 24–27, 2013
Friday 1pm – 8pm
Saturday 11am – 8pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street in the South End
under 12 free
For more information, visit the Ellis Boston Antique Show website.