- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
July 4th Concert
Thursday, July 4th
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Family activities on the Museum Plaza, including face painting, harpoon toss and much more!
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Concert on the Plaza
The Whaling Museum's July 4th concert has become a highly-anticipated South Coast tradition. This year, The Mac Odom Band entertained the crowd with their smooth Rhythm & Blues style. The concert finished in time for the New Bedford fireworks display.
|The Mac Odom Band, Museum Plaza, 2012|