- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
The Bulletin from Johnny Cake Hill
This publication is published three times a year and includes articles about the current exhibits and other timely information.
Upcoming and Proposed Publications
A preview of upcoming and proposed books being published in the next year.
Old Dartmouth Historical Society Publications
The Old Dartmouth Historical Society has a broad selection of publications listed here and available at the museum's store.