- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Signifying the Whale
A crowd-sourced exhibition based on a Flickr group pool and a "Whaling History Symposium" presentation.
Fans: A Link Between Cultures
From fly swatter to a symbol of royalty, the fan has witnessed dramatic changes in its historical timeline.
Arctic Voyage of the Polar Bear
April 1913 through September 1914 the schooner Polar Bear took nineteen men from Seattle up through the Aleutian Islands, around Alaska, and to parts of Siberia.
Prescott Collection: Small Region, Wide World
The photographic story of a world of comfort and leisure represented is a reflection of a particular time and place.
William Bradford: Sailing Ships & Arctic Seas
Online centennial exhibition showcases the works of marine, Arctic painter William Bradford