- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Dialog with Dr. Darder
- Presidents' Day & February Vacation
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Scrimshaw Weekend
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Crew List Database
Were your ancestors whalers? This database lists the men who left New Bedford on whaling voyages from 1809 - 1927. Search family history, research the whaling industry and local immigration patterns.
The manuscript collections of the Research Library and Archives consist of many distinct family papers, organized with finding aids including notes both historical and biographical.
Search within the photo database using the "people" field. Find an ancestor, explore your heritage.