- Digital Scholarship
- NRP Sagres Visit
- Beginner's Drawing Class
- Summer 2015 Family Programs
- New Bedford Mansions Book Launch
- July Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS!
- Jewelry Trunk Show & Lecture
- Over the Top Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Members Trip to the Azores
September 10 - 17, 2013
An exploration of some of the most popular attractions on São Miguel, Azores, this 8 day excursion offered two half day sightseeing tours of Logao do Fogo and Sete Cidades, and two full day sightseeing tours of Furnas and Nordeste.
- Round trip transfers to and from Boston (leaving New Bedford; departure location TBD)
- Airfare from Boston to Ponta Delgada (S. Miguel Azores)
- Accommodations- 6 nights, 7 days at Hotel Marina Atlantico (Ocean View 4 Star)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two half day sightseeing tours of Logoa do Fogo and Sete Cidades
- Two full day sightseeing tours of Furnas and Nordeste; both include lunch
$2,054.00 per person for double-occupancy (single rate add an additional $399.00). Deposit of $250.00 due at time of booking. Balance due July 1.
- Valid Passport
- Travel insurance highly recommended
For more information or to reserve your spot on the trip, please call the Membership Department at (508) 997-0046 ext. 150 or e-mail email@example.com.
For a taste of the beautiful Island of São Miguel Azores, please visit www.visitazores.com.