- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Portuguese Theatrical Performance
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Join our crew of more than 3,000 members who enjoy and support our exhibitions, programs and special events.
Membership provides unlimited free admission year-round, so you can experience firsthand all that's new a the Museum. There is always something for you to see, learn or to explore time and again. Members also enjoy a 10% discount in our Museum Store.
To learn more about our membership program contact Caitlin McCaffery at (508) 997-0046 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members have the opportunity to arrange personalized visits, enjoy VIP gatherings and special trips, plus view private collections.
Corporate Membership and Sponsorship
This program provides business with marketing opportunities, in addition to access to the Museum’s collections, exhibitions and VIP networking events.