- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Portuguese Theatrical Performance
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
The Corporate Membership program is an annual membership program designed to provide business with marketing opportunities, in addition to access to the Whaling Museum’s collections, exhibitions and VIP networking events.
Our Corporate Members use their benefits to entertain clients, reward employees and connect with the community in which they do business. Corporate membership begins at just $200 with a special rate of $100 for small businesses (under 25 employees).
For more information on Business membership, or to discuss specific sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Whaling Museum's Development Department at (508) 997-0046.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Prominent listing in the Museum foyer throughout the year
- Listing in the Museum’s annual report (Distribution 4,000)
- Listing on the Museum’s website (10,000 hits monthly)
- Two transferable Museum admission passes
This membership is designed for local businesses with fewer than 25 employees, and includes all basic business membership benefits.
All basic business membership benefits plus 10 one-time admission passes for employees, clients and friends.
All basic business membership benefits plus 25 one-time admission passes for employees, clients and friends, and a 10% discount on facility rental for a private function.
All benefits listed above plus free admission for all employees with corporate identification, and one 3-hour free use of the San Francisco room during regular Museum hours.
All benefits listed above plus executive invitations for private, VIP Museum events and behind-the-scenes tours.
Learn more about the Cupola Society
For more information about the corporate membership program, please contact Caitlin McCaffery, Membership & Donor Relations Coordinator, at (508) 997-0046 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.