- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- A Grateful Dead Yoga Experience
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Right Whale Day
- April Vacation Week
- Over the Top Summer Gala
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Speakers' Series 2012
Lecture rate: Members $15 \ Non-members $20
Combined Lecture Series Rate: Members: $165 \ Non-members: $225
Select any number of programs: for tickets call (508) 997-0046 ext. 100 or order online.
Each program began with a reception in the Jacobs Family Gallery at 6:30pm, followed by a lecture in the Cook Memorial Theater at 7:30pm.
Sailors' Series 2012
Learn about the past and present of breathtaking ocean racing and the America's Cup. February 2 and 16, March 22, April 12 and 19.
Man and Whales 2012
Science-themed lectures bringing into focus important whale conservation topics. March 1, 15, 29.