Members' Trip to Madeira
September 11 – 19, 2014
In partnership with the New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce and Fran's Travel, join us for a memorable week-long exploration of the beautiful island of Madeira, Portugal.
- Round trip transfers to and from Boston (leaving from New Bedford)
- Round-trip international airfare from Logan International Airport
- Accommodations for 6 nights at a 4 Star hotel in Funchal
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Two full day sightseeing tours of Porto Moniz, Cabo Girao, Pico do Areeiro and Santana (includes lunch)
- One half day tour of Eira do Serrado and Camara de Lobos
- Two group dinners
- $2,647 per person for double-occupancy (tax included)
- A $300 per person deposit is due at the time of registration and is included in the total fare; non-refundable after June 13, 2014. The trip balance is due before July 28, 2014.
- A valid passport is required. Travelers may obtain optional cancellation waiver and insurance for an additional cost.
For more information, please call the Membership Department at (508) 997-0046 ext. 150 or e-mail email@example.com. Space is limited and the trip will fill quickly!
Join us for an information session on Wednesday, June 4th from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. in the Museum Theater.