- Cultural Communities
- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Painting with a Splash
- Lifelong Learning Lecture Series
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Nautical Antiques Show
- 27th Annual Scrimshaw Weekend
- Painting with a Splash FOR KIDS
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Signifying the Whale
A crowd-sourced exhibition based on a Flickr group pool and a "Whaling History Symposium" presentation.
Fans: A Link Between Cultures
From fly swatter to a symbol of royalty, the fan has witnessed dramatic changes in its historical timeline.
Arctic Voyage of the Polar Bear
April 1913 through September 1914 the schooner Polar Bear took nineteen men from Seattle up through the Aleutian Islands, around Alaska, and to parts of Siberia.
Prescott Collection: Small Region, Wide World
The photographic story of a world of comfort and leisure represented is a reflection of a particular time and place.
William Bradford: Sailing Ships & Arctic Seas
Online centennial exhibition showcases the works of marine, Arctic painter William Bradford