- Digital Scholarship
- Portuguese Short Film Festival
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- The Second Half: Fall Lecture Series
- Mindfulness for Busy People
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- Manhattan Short Film Festival
- Film Screening: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Collections Care Projects
18th Century Dutch Clock
Built by Gerrit Knip, a clockmaker in Amsterdam, this clock was part of the Samuel Rodman household when it moved in the 1790s from Nantucket to New Bedford.
Grand Panorama of a Whaling Voyage ‘Round the World
Created when giant paintings unrolled in front of a paying audience, this Panorama survives as a nationally important artifact of American culture.