- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- "Moby-Dick" theatrical performance
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Collections Care Projects
18th Century Dutch Clock
Built by Gerrit Knip, a clockmaker in Amsterdam, this clock was part of the Samuel Rodman household when it moved in the 1790s from Nantucket to New Bedford.
Grand Panorama of a Whaling Voyage ‘Round the World
Created when giant paintings unrolled in front of a paying audience, this Panorama survives as a nationally important artifact of American culture.