- Digital Scholarship
- 25th Annual Sailors’ Series
- Dialog with Dr. Darder
- Presidents' Day & February Vacation
- Of Earth, Sea & Fire Symposium
- Where the Land Meets the Sea
- Watkins Bioacoustics Symposium
- Members’ Trip to Porto, Portugal
- Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Scrimshaw Weekend
- Annual Events
- Charles W. Morgan Visit
- Whaling History Symposium
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Museum entrances are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair-accessible rest rooms are located on the first floor.
For further information on accessibility contact Visitor Services at 508-997-0046 x100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enlarging or reducing text –Web browsers will allow you to enlarge and reduce text by pressing "Ctrl +" and "Ctrl -" or for more control. For more information on website accessibility visit World Wide Web Consortium, options or tools.
Send your suggestions to improve this website or the museum to email@example.com