- Digital Scholarship
- The Second Half: Lectures
- WJEC Grand Opening Celebrations
- 3rd Annual Haunted Whaleship
- Book Signing: "A Genius at His Trade"
- Film: "Most Likely to Succeed"
- Lecture Series: Whales in the Heart of the Sea
- Cartography Conference
- An Evening of Yoga & Music
- The GAEA Summit
- Annual Family Activities
- Community Programs
- Annual Events
- Moby-Dick Marathon
- Past Programs
Museum entrances are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair-accessible rest rooms are located on the first floor.
For further information on accessibility contact Visitor Services at 508-997-0046 x100 or email@example.com.
Enlarging or reducing text –Web browsers will allow you to enlarge and reduce text by pressing "Ctrl +" and "Ctrl -" or for more control. For more information on website accessibility visit World Wide Web Consortium, options or tools.
Send your suggestions to improve this website or the museum to firstname.lastname@example.org